The Central Virginia Celtic Festival & Highland Games returns to the Richmond Raceway Complex on October 27 & 28. The event is not only a good time for the attendees. but raises funds for local Richmond charities.
The Central Virginia Celtic Festival & Highland Games has all things Celtic, including highland dancing, hurling, and harp and fiddle competitions. The Vendor Village is home to jewelry, traditional Celtic food, pottery, and the always popular, kilts. For an additional fee you can participate in whiskey tastings, which includes a Glencarin tasting glass, instruction, and interactive session on the proper way to nose and taste single malt Scotch whisky.
Event attendees will be treated to music on the main stage by The Fighting Jamesons and Albannach. Since Halloween is a few days after the event, kids can dress up in costume and trick or treat with the various clans who will be attendance.
- Kids 12 & younger are admitted FREE
- Advance 1-day admission: $15/day (available through October 26)
- Advance 2-day admission: $25 (available through October 26)
- Day-of admission: $20 for One Day and $30 for Two Days
- Dogs are permitted with a $5 donation, ticketed adult, and proof of rabies vaccination
- FREE parking