A state-of-the-art amphitheater that has hosted national recording artists such as The Dave Matthews Band, The Beach Boys, Tina Turner and many more. This facility can accommodate up to 8,000 people (6,000 in seats and 2,000 general admission). Six private dressing rooms with restrooms and showers are attached to the stage as well as two loading docks. The back stage area is completely secured with ample room for parking large vehicles and tour buses.
Classic Amphitheater Rules
The following is a list of rules that must be adhered to for any event that is taking place in the Classic Amphitheater at the Richmond Raceway Complex.
Parking for events at the Classic Amphitheater is free of charge. Parking attendants are required to be used and paid for by the promoter. The Richmond Raceway Complex will make proper arrangements for parking attendants.
- Tickets must be issued for events with reserved seating only except for in the GA area.
- Ushers and security must be used and paid for by the promoter.
- No stickers are allowed to be given out or sold by the promoter, radio stations involved or through band merchandise.
- Parking for the public will be opened 2 hours before the doors open. Doors open 90 minutes before any and all events.
- No tailgating is permitted in the parking area pre or post events.
- In advertising, the location is to be called the Classic Amphitheater at Richmond Raceway Complex.
- A Festival Permit must be obtained from Henrico County.
- All sound and noise restrictions must be adhered to.