The Classic Amphitheater has hosted national recording artists such as Florida Georgia Line, Brantley Gilbert, Darius Rucker, Fantasia, T.I., Gucci Mane, Little Big Town, Band Perry, and The Lumineers. The Amphitheater has 6000 covered seats, six private dressing rooms with restrooms and showers attached to the stage as well as two loading docks. The back stage area is completely secured with ample room for parking large vehicles and tour buses.
Classic Amphitheater Rules
The following is a list of rules that must be adhered to for any event that is taking place in the Classic Amphitheater at the Richmond Raceway Complex.
Parking attendants are required to be used and paid for by the promoter. The Richmond Raceway Complex will make proper arrangements for parking attendants. Parking fees vary per show, please check the event calendar for the exact parking charge.
- Tickets and seating vary depending on the artist.
- Ushers and security must be used and paid for by the promoter.
- No stickers are allowed to be given out or sold by the promoter, radio stations involved or through band merchandise.
- Parking for the public will be opened 1 hour before the doors open. Doors open at 1 hour before any and all events.
- No tailgating is permitted in the parking area pre or post events.
- In advertising, the location is to be called the Classic Amphitheater at Richmond Raceway Complex.
- A Festival Permit must be obtained from Henrico County.
- All sound and noise restrictions must be adhered to.
JAN 28 - 29
Middle Peninsula Kennel Club of Virginia