COVID-19 Facility Measures
Richmond Raceway Complex is committed to providing a safe environment to all of our guests. We are taking the following precautionary measures onsite:
- All Richmond Raceway staff go through temperature checks and medical screenings prior to clocking in.
- Janitorial has increased cleaning and disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints throughout the facility including restrooms, entrances/exits, handrails, etc.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed at entrances of the exhibition halls.
- Education to all team members on standard personal preventative measures with using sanitizing/disinfection products.
- CDC recommended flyers for proper hand washing placed in all restrooms, social distancing signs and face mask required signs throughout facility.
- Increased monitoring of restrooms to ensure paper towels and soap are stocked at all times.