Richmond Raceway Complex is committed to providing a safe environment to all of our guests. We are taking the following precautionary measures onsite:
- Masks are required of all staff and patrons when inside buildings unless eating or drinking.
- Janitorial has increased cleaning and disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints throughout the facility including restrooms, entrances/exits, handrails, etc.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed at entrances of the exhibition halls.
- Education to all team members on standard personal preventative measures with using sanitizing/disinfection products.
- CDC recommended flyers for proper hand washing placed in all restrooms, social distancing signs and face mask required signs throughout facility.
- Increased monitoring of restrooms to ensure paper towels and soap are stocked at all times.
Requirements for Planning and Event:
- Additional signage required to be placed at entry points and throughout rented area
- Facemasks are required for all staff, vendors, and patrons when inside buildings
- Additional hand sanitizer/hand wash stations placed throughout rented area
Whether it's our 50,000sqft. Exhibition Hall, one of our parking lots or in the open-aired FanGrounds area, we have various options for you to choose from to host a safe and fun event!
Requirements when Attending an Event:
- Face coverings are required indoors and in enclosed spaces.
- For concerts held at Virginia Credit Union LIVE! please visit the website as requirements vary per show.
- Unless otherwise directed by state and local requirements, face coverings are recommended outdoors.
- Wash your hands with soap and water.