Richmond Raceway Complex is committed to providing a safe environment to all of our guests. We are taking the following precautionary measures onsite:
- All Richmond Raceway staff go through temperature checks and medical screenings prior to clocking in.
- Janitorial has increased cleaning and disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints throughout the facility including restrooms, entrances/exits, handrails, etc.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed at entrances of the exhibition halls.
- Education to all team members on standard personal preventative measures with using sanitizing/disinfection products.
- CDC recommended flyers for proper hand washing placed in all restrooms, social distancing signs and face mask required signs throughout facility.
- Increased monitoring of restrooms to ensure paper towels and soap are stocked at all times.
Requirements for Planning and Event:
- One-way aisles that must be marked
- Minimum 12ft aisles when vendor booths are on both sides of aisle
- Minimum 6ft space between vendors when there is not a partition between vendors
- Additional signage required to be placed at entry points and throughout rented area
- Additional hand sanitizer/hand wash stations placed throughout rented area
- All vendors, show staff and volunteers must have temperature checks done before each shift and sign a COVID waiver
Whether it's our 50,000sqft. Exhibition Hall, one of our parking lots or in the open-aired FanGrounds area, we have various options for you to choose from to host a safe and fun event!
Requirements when Attending an Event:
- Temperature checks are required by all staff, vendors and attendees on property. Any person with a temperature over 100F must immediately leave the property.
- Masks must be worn for all events, including outdoor events. Face masks must cover your nose and mouth, except while eating or drinking at designated areas.
- COVID waivers are required to be signed by all staff, vendors and attendees.