WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
- Contact Information (e.g., name, email, postal address, zip code, telephone number, etc.)
WHERE DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION FROM?
- From you when you register on our sites, subscribe to one of our newsletters, memberships, sign up for a service, promotion, purchase our products, or otherwise submit this information to us.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
- To contact you.
- To provide products or services to you, or handle your other requests.
- To our products and services to you.
- To create and manage your account when you sign up, and to service your account
- To prevent fraud and protect our customers and business, including verifying your identity, and securing our track facilities.
WHO DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH?
- Service Providers (companies that use your personal information to provide services to us, including advertising, administering contests, website support, analytics, payment processing, and customer service).
- Other companies in the NASCAR family, including our affiliates.
>II. Your California Privacy RightsWhat Rights Do You Have?
- Right to Know – You have the right to ask us to tell you what personal information of yours we collect, use, share or sell.
- Right to Access – You have the right to request access to the personal information of yours we collect or maintain.
- Right to Request Deletion – You have the right to ask us to delete the personal information we collect or maintain about you.
- No Discrimination – You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising the rights above.
You also have Shine the Light Rights – You have the right to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed certain types of personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year. At our option, we may respond to such requests by providing instructions about how our users can exercise their options to prevent our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
III. How Do You Submit These Requests to Us?
California residents can:
- Shine the Light Rights. Contact us using the email address or link below to exercise their Shine the Light Rights.
- Requests to Access/Know. Contact us using the email address or link below to request access or more information about the personal information we collect about you.
- Request to Delete. Contact us using the email address or link below to request the deletion of your personal information.
To submit the requests described above, you may contact us via email at email@example.com.