WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
- Online Activity Information (e.g., browsing history, search history, and other information about your interactions with our platforms)
WHERE DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION FROM?
- From tracking technologies (such as pixels or cookies placed on web pages or emails), which collect information about you when you visit our online platforms.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
- To improve our products and services.
- To help us measure the effectiveness of our platforms and the ads they display, including the locations visitors frequent on our sites, whether you click on ads or buy the products/services advertised.
- To customize your experience on our platforms so that you receive relevant content.
WHO DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH?
- Service Providers (companies that use your personal information to provide services to us, including advertising, administering contests, website support, analytics, payment processing, and customer service).
- Other companies in the NASCAR family, including our affiliates.
II. Your California Privacy Rights
What Rights Do You Have?
- Right to Know – You have the right to ask us to tell you what personal information of yours we collect, use, share or sell.
- Right to Access – You have the right to request access to the personal information of yours we collect or maintain.
- Right to Request Deletion – You have the right to ask us to delete the personal information we collect or maintain about you.
- No Discrimination – You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising the rights above.
You also have Shine the Light Rights – You have the right to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed certain types of personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year. At our option, we may respond to such requests by providing instructions about how our users can exercise their options to prevent our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
III. How Do You Submit These Requests to Us?
California residents can:
- Shine the Light Rights. Contact us using the email address or link below to exercise their Shine the Light Rights.
- Requests to Access/Know. Contact us using the email address or link below to request access or more information about the personal information we collect about you.
- Request to Delete. Contact us using the email address or link below to request the deletion of your personal information.