WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
- Payment Information (e.g., billing address, shipping address, credit card or bank account number, card verification value, etc.)
WHERE DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION FROM?
- From you when you place an order for our products or services or make a reservation.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
- To process your orders, reservations, and any refund requests.
- To verify your identity, when you contact us about your purchases or reservations.
WHO DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH?
- Service Providers (companies allowed to only use your personal information to process your purchases and reservations on our behalf).
II. Your California Privacy Rights
What Rights Do You Have?
- Right to Know – You have the right to ask us to tell you what personal information of yours we collect, use, share or sell.
- Right to Access – You have the right to request access to the personal information of yours we collect or maintain.
- Right to Request Deletion – You have the right to ask us to delete the personal information we collect or maintain about you.
- No Discrimination – You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising the rights above.
You also have Shine the Light Rights – You have the right to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed certain types of personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year. At our option, we may respond to such requests by providing instructions about how our users can exercise their options to prevent our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
III. How Do You Submit These Requests to Us?
California residents can:
- Shine the Light Rights. Contact us using the email address or link below to exercise their Shine the Light Rights.
- Requests to Access/Know. Contact us using the email address or link below to request access or more information about the personal information we collect about you.
- Request to Delete. Contact us using the email address or link below to request the deletion of your personal information.
To submit the requests described above, you may contact us via email at [email protected] or you may send us a message by completing the web form at this link.